Zuffa LLC via Getty Images
Jacob Volkmann has quickly landed back on his feet following his release from the UFC last week.
The lightweight has signed a multi-fight contract with World Series of Fighting, Al Abdel Aziz, the promotion's executive vice president and matchmaker, confirmed with MMAFighting.com Tuesday night.
The 32-year-old is expected to debut for WSOF in June at the promotion's third event.
WSOF 2, headlined by Anthony Johnson vs. Andrei Arlovski at heavyweight, is set for March 23 in Atlantic City, N.J.
Latest From MMA Warehouse
- Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Walkout Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Photo Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Cornerman Shirt
- Chael Sonnen UFC 159 Walkout Shirt
- Henderson UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- Nate Diaz UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- GSP UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- UFC Walkout Clothing
- More: MMA Clothing | MMA Gear | MMA Shorts | MMA Gloves | MMA Shirts