This is going to be a crazy holiday season for fights! CRAZY! I can not remember a more stacked two+ months of MMA in history. Who is looking forward to what fights the most and why? Perhaps you want to see a well spoken and dressed Canadian champ trying to feed a southern beast a stiff jab? How about a Phenom trying to dodge nuclear grade artillery? Condit in a fight with a man that has killed babies over a misplaced can of dip? What about a Sasquatch Vs a Super Samoan? Who doesn't love them some Mark Hunt? Maybe you just want to see a Ruthless guy try to knock the crap out of an Uber creepy and quite stylish god of war. Whatever tickles your fancy I would like to hear what are your top 5 upcoming fights in order and why. Here is mine.
1. Condit Vs. Brown = Brown just scares me and Condit is 100% bad ass every time. Plus I will be there. "JOOOOY TO THE WORLD!" Sorry wrong song.
2. Vitor Vs Hendo = I want to see Dan back in the headlines and I think he is going to blow him out of the water in the hardest/fastest wild exchange anyone has ever seen.
3. Rua Vs. Tehuna = This might be the best fight in the history of mankind. Nobody can take a punch like Shogun as Dan showed us about 200 times and Tehuna is tough as a two dollar steak.
4. Faber vs. McDonald = Both these guys are just amazing fighters. Period.
5. Silva vs. Weidman = I just want to see what happens, because nobody has a FREAKIN CLUE.
Happy Holidays everyone, seasons beatings.