Nick Diaz won't return to the Octagon.
UFC president Dana White told the media after UFC Fight Night 32's post-fight press conference in Goiania, Brazil, that the former Strikeforce welterweight champion has declined a new offer to return to the cage.
"I offered Nick Diaz a fight last week and his manager called me back saying he's retired," White said on Saturday night.
White didn't reveal which fight Diaz was offered, though.
Diaz hasn't fought since a unanimous decision loss to UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre last March. If he never returns to the cage, Diaz would leave the sport with a 26-9 record with one no-contest.
Diaz initially announced his retirement after a decision loss to Carlos Condit at UFC 143, on February 2012, but returned to the sport to fight for the UFC title. The pair of decision losses stopped a 11-fight win streak, which included victories over BJ Penn, Paul Daley and Frank Shamrock.