If either Condit or MacDonald wins impressively (and I'm predicting and wanting Condit to), does that do anything to Hendrick's title shot guarantee if he beats Ellenberger? Or if Hendricks looks unimpressive will be no longer considered?
This "Unofficial WW Tournament" is very interesting: St. Pierre/Diaz - Condit/MacDonald 2 - Hendricks/Ellenberger. Understood if Diaz somehow beats Georges that either winner of the other two 'brackets' would have much more meaning and interest.
What are your thoughts?
Latest From MMA Warehouse
- Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Walkout Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Photo Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Cornerman Shirt
- Chael Sonnen UFC 159 Walkout Shirt
- Henderson UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- Nate Diaz UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- GSP UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- UFC Walkout Clothing
- More: MMA Clothing | MMA Gear | MMA Shorts | MMA Gloves | MMA Shirts