Another week, another episode of The MMA Hour back in your life. Below is a rundown of who will be stopping by and when:
1 p.m. -- We'll recap a busy weekend in MMA.
1:20 p.m. -- UFC VP of regulatory affairs Marc Ratner will discuss the regulation side of MMA.
2 p.m. -- Spike TV president Kevin Kay will discuss Bellator's Spike debut on Thursday.
2:20 p.m. -- XFC lightweight champion Nick Newell will discuss the amazing obstacles he has had to overcome in his life and his future.
3 p.m. -- We'll answer your #themmahour questions on anything and everything going on in the MMA world. Hit us up on Twitter using that hash tag, leave a question in the comments section below, or give us a call. The best question will win a prize. Also, we'll lay out our "Ric's Picks" challenge and predict UFC on FX 7.
Plus, we'll be taking your calls on anything and everything. Got a question or comment? Give us a call at 1-888-418-4074.
Watch the show live below beginning at 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT / 6 p.m. GMT. Subscribe to The MMA Hour on iTunes: audio feed here; video feed here. Download previous episodes here. Listen to the show via Stitcher here or via TuneIn here.
Latest From MMA Warehouse
- Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Walkout Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Photo Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Cornerman Shirt
- Chael Sonnen UFC 159 Walkout Shirt
- Henderson UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- Nate Diaz UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- GSP UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- UFC Walkout Clothing
- More: MMA Clothing | MMA Gear | MMA Shorts | MMA Gloves | MMA Shirts