Esther Lin, MMA Fighting
After a one-week hiatus, The MMA Hour is back in your life on Monday, featuring one of the biggest names in MMA. Below is a rundown of Monday's show.
1 p.m. ET -- UFC light heavyweight Quinton "Rampage" Jackson will be in studio to talk about his recent elbow injury, what's next and his relationship with the UFC.
2:40 -- Bellator CEO Bjorn Rebney will preview the promotion's upcoming season.
3 -- We'll take calls and answer your tweets on anything happening in the world of MMA. Hit us up on Twitter using the hash tag #themmahour. Our own New York Ric will also unveil his weekend picks.
Got a question or comment? Give us a call at 1-888-418-4074.
Watch the show live below beginning at 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT / 6 p.m. GMT. Subscribe to The MMA Hour on iTunes: audio feed here; video feed here. Download previous episodes here. Listen to the show via Stitcher here or via TuneIn here.
Latest From MMA Warehouse
- Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Walkout Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Photo Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Cornerman Shirt
- Chael Sonnen UFC 159 Walkout Shirt
- Henderson UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- Nate Diaz UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- GSP UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- UFC Walkout Clothing
- More: MMA Clothing | MMA Gear | MMA Shorts | MMA Gloves | MMA Shirts