Mark Kolbe, Getty Images
UFC flyweight Ian McCall has completed his jail stay after 16 days, and is back among the free after being released from the Central Mens Jail in Santa Ana, Calif.
MMA Fighting confirmed his release through California public records.
The 28-year-old was initially arrested on August 14 for driving on a suspended license.
At the time of his arrest, Capt. Jason Kravetz of the Laguna Beach Police Department told MMA Fighting that McCall was expected to be held for 30 days.
As a result of his case, McCall will face one year of probation and face a $300 fine, according to California Superior Court records.
McCall has since announced his release on Twitter, writing, "Free at last, free at last ... Time to get back to work."
(Correction: A previous version of this story incorrectly stated that McCall had faced three arrests in 2012 for various driving-related violations. Two of the incidents, on Jan. 20 and April 4, were actually citations, according to Superior Court records.)
Latest From MMA Warehouse
- Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Walkout Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Photo Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Cornerman Shirt
- Chael Sonnen UFC 159 Walkout Shirt
- Henderson UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- Nate Diaz UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- GSP UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- UFC Walkout Clothing
- More: MMA Clothing | MMA Gear | MMA Shorts | MMA Gloves | MMA Shirts