LAS VEGAS -- After a backstage incident following his loss to C.B. Dollaway at UFC 146, Jason Miller is now "done" in the UFC and all Zuffa-owned organizations, UFC president Dana White told reporters on Saturday night.
White refused to elaborate on exactly what that incident involved, beyond clarifying that it was "nothing physical," and requests for comment from Miller went unreturned. But according to White, the "something" that happened was enough to leave him feeling resolute in his decision to cut "Mayhem" after his recent 0-2 stint in the Octagon.
"Mayhem’s done. He’s gone," White said, adding that the incident was "just some bulls--t that I don’t want to talk about. We’re on a crazy string here of dumb bulls--t."
Miller’s loss to Dollaway on Saturday night was not without a few bright spots for the "Bully Beatdown" star. At several points in the fight he had Dollaway reeling from power punches, but every time he tried to follow up he found himself on his back. The unanimous decision loss was his second straight defeat in the UFC, following an ugly performance en route to a third-round TKO against Michael Bisping in December.
According to White, Miller didn’t help his cause when he made his entrance wearing a bizarre mask, one day after he showed up to weigh-ins clad in a pink feather boa.
"I’m not into that stuff," White said. "It’s not my thing. I guess I don’t really care if guys do it, because you see it at the weigh-ins all the time. You see stuff like that, but come on, man. Take this thing seriously. You want to be a clown? Do that on your reality show."
As for the backstage incident, White -- and, at least so far, Miller’s camp -- are both remaining silent as to exactly what happened.
"Doesn’t matter, he’s done," White said. "He’s not with us anymore."