James Law for MMA Fighting
Sayers quickly took Smith down in the first round and took his back, and although Smith got back up the first time, it wasn't long before Sayers took him down again, sunk in a guillotine choke, and forced Smith to tap.
The fight lasted just 1 minute, 34 seconds.
Smith's tap came quickly, and he didn't look like he had much fight left in him. Smith has been in some tremendous battles in his MMA career, but he has now lost four in a row and doesn't appear to be in good shape anymore.
As for Sayers, he's now won two in a row with quick first-round stoppages. He's a good-looking fighter who still has some room to improve but has promise. Smith, on the other hand, is a past-his-prime fighter who may be done.
Latest From MMA Warehouse
- Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Walkout Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Photo Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Cornerman Shirt
- Chael Sonnen UFC 159 Walkout Shirt
- Henderson UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- Nate Diaz UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- GSP UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- UFC Walkout Clothing
- More: MMA Clothing | MMA Gear | MMA Shorts | MMA Gloves | MMA Shirts