Esther Lin, MMA Fighting
It was the worst Rampage has looked in a long, long time: He didn't get blown out the way he did in his last fight, a loss to Jon Jones, but at least in that fight he appeared to be in shape and ready to go. This time he just didn't have anything in him, and Bader dominated him.
All three judges scored it 30-27 for Bader.
Bader looked good in the first round, getting the better of the stand-up exchanges and controlling Jackson in the clinch. Jackson looked tentative and tired, and Bader looked confident.
At the start of the second Bader looked good as well, although Jackson turned things around with a big slam, picking Bader up and dropping him head-first on the ground. But Bader recovered nicely, took Jackson down and got on top of him on the ground. From there Bader dominated the rest of the round, and although Jackson's slam was the most dramatic thing that happened in the second round, it was another round for Bader.
In the third round Bader executed a beautiful takedown into side control and dominated the fight on the ground, grinding out an easy decision.
Latest From MMA Warehouse
- Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Walkout Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Photo Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Cornerman Shirt
- Chael Sonnen UFC 159 Walkout Shirt
- Henderson UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- Nate Diaz UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- GSP UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- UFC Walkout Clothing
- More: MMA Clothing | MMA Gear | MMA Shorts | MMA Gloves | MMA Shirts