At the Pacquiao vs. Marquez 4 weigh-ins, Manny Pacquiao and Juan Manuel Marquez will step on the scale at 5:30 p.m. ET on Friday afternoon, and we'll have the live video for you here at MMAFighting.com.
Pacquiao, who is 54-4-2, defeated Marquez (54-6-1) in their last fight via majority decision (114-114, 115-113, 116-112) on Nov. 12, 2011 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. Their bout Saturday will be contested at welterweight, or no more than 147 pounds.
The two have met three times previously. Their first bout in 2004 ended in a draw with scores of 115-110 Marquez, 115-110 Pacquiao and 113-113. Their second bout in 2008 was also a split decision for Pacquiao with judges' scores of 115-112 Pacquiao, 115-112 Marquez and 114-113 Pacquiao. Their third and final fight in 2011 was a majority decision victory for Pacquiao with judges' scores of 114-114, 115-113 and 116-112.
Check out the Pacquiao vs. Marquez 4 weigh-in video above. MMA Fighting will have live blogs and results for the big fight Saturday night.
Latest From MMA Warehouse
- Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Walkout Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Photo Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Cornerman Shirt
- Chael Sonnen UFC 159 Walkout Shirt
- Henderson UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- Nate Diaz UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- GSP UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- UFC Walkout Clothing
- More: MMA Clothing | MMA Gear | MMA Shorts | MMA Gloves | MMA Shirts