Andrei Arlovski pounds Devin Cole - Lucas Noonan/World Series of Fighting
According to figures from the Nevada State Athletic Commission (NSAC), former UFC heavyweight champion took home the largest disclosed payout figure from all those who competed at the first World Series of Fighting (WSOF) event at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas, Nevada. Arlovski earned a total of $60,000 for his first-round TKO win over Devin Cole.
Just behind Arlovski is another UFC veteran in Anthony Johnson. He earned a total of $55,000 for his first-round stoppage of D.J. Linderman.
Notably, former UFC veteran Miguel Torres pulled in $18,000, a full $6,000 more than Marlon Moraes. Moraes, however, defeated Torres by split decision. Similarly, Tyson Steele only earned $10,000 despite besting Gregor Gracie, who pulled in $25,000, by TKO in the first frame.
The entire stated payout for the fight card is $352,000. In terms of what the fighters make, however, this figure does not include bonuses or sponsors. These numbers also do not take into account any deductions.
The full roster payout for WSOF 1 is as follows:
Latest From MMA Warehouse
- Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Walkout Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Photo Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Cornerman Shirt
- Chael Sonnen UFC 159 Walkout Shirt
- Henderson UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- Nate Diaz UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- GSP UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- UFC Walkout Clothing
- More: MMA Clothing | MMA Gear | MMA Shorts | MMA Gloves | MMA Shirts