Greg Bartram-US PRESSWIRE
The pieces are coming together for what is believed to be Strikeforce's final card.
Ryan Couture vs. K.J. Noons and Roger Gracie vs. Anthony Smith have been added to the Jan. 12 card. The promotion officially announced the Couture vs. Noons tilt recently, while MMA Fighting confirmed the Gracie-Smith fight with sources close to the promotion after MMA Opinion first reported it Thursday.
It is unknown at this time whether the fights will air on the Showtime main card or the Showtime Extreme undercard.
Couture (5-1), the son of UFC Hall of Famer Randy, has won his last three fights in a row, while Noons (11-5) is coming off a loss to Josh Thomson in March.
Gracie (5-1) won his middleweight debut in August against Keith Jardine, while Smith (17-8) has also won his last three fights in a row.
Also scheduled for the event, which will take place at the Chesapeake Energy Arena in Oklahoma City, is Nate Marquardt vs. Tarec Saffiedine for the welterweight title, Daniel Cormier vs. Dion Staring, Josh Barnett vs. Nandor Guelmino and Gegard Mousasi vs. Mike Kyle.
Latest From MMA Warehouse
- Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Walkout Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Photo Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Cornerman Shirt
- Chael Sonnen UFC 159 Walkout Shirt
- Henderson UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- Nate Diaz UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- GSP UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- UFC Walkout Clothing
- More: MMA Clothing | MMA Gear | MMA Shorts | MMA Gloves | MMA Shirts