Jeremy Stephens and Yves Edwards will fight two months after their UFC on FX 5 fight was canceled due to Stephens getting arrested. The new fight came together after John Cholish, who was originally supposed to fight Edwards on Dec. 8, pulled out of their fight due to an injury.
In his latest video blog, which can be seen above, Stephens assured his fans he's in great shape and "well-prepared" to fight Edwards in two weeks.
"Everything fell together," he said (4:16 mark). "It's just destined to be. I'm super excited."
Also in the video blog, Stephens spends a lot of time visiting the Wounded Warriors.
Latest From MMA Warehouse
- Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Walkout Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Photo Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Cornerman Shirt
- Chael Sonnen UFC 159 Walkout Shirt
- Henderson UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- Nate Diaz UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- GSP UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- UFC Walkout Clothing
- More: MMA Clothing | MMA Gear | MMA Shorts | MMA Gloves | MMA Shirts