(Liev Schreiber as "Sabertooth" photo via AceShowBiz.com)
Last week at Comedy Central's Autism Benefit, Night of Too Many Stars some Jiu-Jitsu was displayed by actor Liev Schreiber (X-Men Origins: Wolverine, Scream). Along with Kevin Bacon (X-Men: First Class, Tremors), the two took part in a fun comedy bit involving former butter queen, TV Food personality Paul Deen.
In the bit, Bacon playing the role of large stick of Butter tries to re-enter the wolrd of Deen, who was poking fun at her recent health problems to help raise money for autism programs. Schreiber, plays the role of Deen's new, healthier choice, "Broccoli" who goes toe-to-toe with "Butter" to keep Deen's heart healthy.
Broccoli first throws a few jabs before pulling guard, sweeping into a mount then transitioning into a beautiful armbar.
Schreiber is no stranger to combat sports. For several years now he has been the voice of HBO's popular series 24/7 which has previewed some of the most classic battles in boxing.
Latest From MMA Warehouse
- Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Walkout Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Photo Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Cornerman Shirt
- Chael Sonnen UFC 159 Walkout Shirt
- Henderson UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- Nate Diaz UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- GSP UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- UFC Walkout Clothing
- More: MMA Clothing | MMA Gear | MMA Shorts | MMA Gloves | MMA Shirts