The MMA Hour is back in your life on Monday, and we'll be joined by a full slate of guests from around the world of mixed martial arts.
* UFC light heavyweight champion Jon Jones will discuss UFC on FOX 2 and his upcoming title fight against Rashad Evans.
* Nick Diaz's manager and trainer Cesar Gracie will preview Diaz's fight against Carlos Condit at UFC 143.
* Mike Pierce will talk about his showdown against Josh Koscheck at UFC 143.
* Dustin Poirier will look ahead to his fight against newcomer Max Holloway this weekend.
* UFC Primetime producer Jason Hehir will discuss the making of the Diaz vs. Condit series.
* MMAFighting.com's own Mike Chiappetta will look back at UFC on FOX 2 and look ahead to UFC 143.
Got a question or comment? Give us a call at 1-888-418-4074.
Watch the show live below beginning at 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT. Subscribe to The MMA Hour on iTunes: audio feed here; video feed here. Download previous episodes here. Listen to the show via Stitcher here.