Siver's eventual move continues a trend of UFC lightweights dropping down to featherweight following the UFC-WEC merger in 2011. Other names who have made the switch include Kenny Florian, Tyson Griffin, Ross Pearson and Bart Palaszewski.
The five-foot-seven Siver recently had his four-fight winning streak stopped by Donald Cerrone when "Cowboy" submitted him via rear-naked choke in the first round at UFC 137.
Prior to the loss, Siver had picked up wins over Spencer Fisher, Andre Winner, George Sotiropoulos and Matt Wiman.
Latest From MMA Warehouse
- Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Walkout Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Photo Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Cornerman Shirt
- Chael Sonnen UFC 159 Walkout Shirt
- Henderson UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- Nate Diaz UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- GSP UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- UFC Walkout Clothing
- More: MMA Clothing | MMA Gear | MMA Shorts | MMA Gloves | MMA Shirts