The MMA Hour
is back in your life on Monday with another two-hour live episode. Below is the show lineup:
* We'll be joined by Strikeforce
women's bantamweight champion Miesha Tate
and top contender Ronda Rousey
at the same time to discuss Rousey's climb up the 135-pound ladder and a potential title fight between the two.
* Later, contender Sarah Kaufman
will weigh-in on the Strikeforce title situation.
* Featherweight Mark Hominick
will discuss his UFC 140 fight against Chan Sung Jung.
* Friend of the show Matt Mitrione
will stop by for another edition of "The Mitrione Minute."
* And we'll go "5 Rounds" on the news making headlines in MMA with reigning champion Ben Fowlkes and ESPN.com's Chad Dundas.
Of course, we'll also be taking your calls as we look aheard to Saturday night's TUF 14 Finale, so give us a shout at: 212-254-0193
.*** You can also stream the show live on your iPhone or iPad by clicking here.
Subscribe to The MMA Hour
on iTunes: audio feed here
; video feed here
. Download previous episodes here
. Listen to the show via Stitcher here