Shark Fights made the fight announcement late Sunday just days after Darrill Schoonover's departure from the card due to injury.
Hague (13-5), who has competed five times for the UFC over the last two years, holds a notable UFC win over Pat Barry by submission. In his UFC return in January, Hague lost to Matt Mitrione by TKO and was soon after released by the UFC for the third time. Hague then bounced back in September with a submission win over Vince Lucero for Canada's Aggression MMA promotion.
Lashley (6-1) recently inked a multi-fight deal with the Texas-based Shark Fights promotion and will be making his debut with the company on the Nov. 11 card. He fought once prior this year, beating John Ott by decision at Titan FC in March. In an appearance earlier this month on The MMA Hour, Lashley spoke of his intention to return to the big leagues.
"I want to get some fights in and I want to really prove myself in front of these guys," Lashley said to host Ariel Helwani. "So that I can have that door open and maybe go back with Strikeforce or maybe talk to Dana White later on and get up there and do some big things and show what I'm really capable of doing."
Latest From MMA Warehouse
- Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Walkout Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Photo Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Cornerman Shirt
- Chael Sonnen UFC 159 Walkout Shirt
- Henderson UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- Nate Diaz UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- GSP UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- UFC Walkout Clothing
- More: MMA Clothing | MMA Gear | MMA Shorts | MMA Gloves | MMA Shirts