The MMA Hour
is back in your life on Monday at 1 p.m. ET for our 104th show. Here's a list of who will be stopping by:
* Former middleweight turned light heavyweight Rich Franklin
will talk about his recent shoulder surgery and what's next for him.
* UFC light heavyweight Brandon Vera
will discuss his UFC 137
fight against Eliot Marshall.
* Heavyweight Matt Mitrione
will return for another installment of "The Mitrione Minute."
* Bantamweight Jeff Curran
will talk about returning to the UFC to fight Scott Jorgensen at UFC 137.
* MMA agent turned entrepreneur Ken Pavia
will talk about selling his MMA agency and teaming up with Takedown Fight Media.
* And MMA Fighting's Ben Fowlkes will dissect the news making headlines around the MMA world.
Of course, we'll be taking your calls. Give us a shout at: 212-254-0193
.*** You can also stream the show live on your iPhone or iPad by clicking here.
Watch the replay below. Subscribe to The MMA Hour
on iTunes: audio feed here
; video feed here
. Download previous episodes here
. Listen to the show via Stitcher here