* Strikeforce lightweight champion Gilbert Melendez will talk about where he will be fighting next and his thoughts on Frankie Edgar's win at UFC 136.
* Nam Phan will discuss his win over Leonard Garcia on Saturday night and what's next for him.
* Tristar trainer Firas Zahabi will discuss Kenny Florian's loss to Jose Aldo, Georges St-Pierre's title defense against Carlos Condit and his involvement with the Martial Arts for Heart charity.
* Bellator bantamweight champion Zach Makovsky will stop by the studio to talk about his Bellator 54 non-title fight against Ryan Roberts. He'll also do a couple of T-shirt giveaways from his sponsor, Yoked Up apparel.
* And MMA Fighting's Mike Chiapetta will look at all the storylines coming out of UFC 136.
Of course, we'll be taking your calls. Give us a shout at: 212-254-0193, 212-254-0237 or 212-254-0714.
*** You can also stream the show live on your iPhone or iPad by clicking here.
Watch the replay below. Subscribe to The MMA Hour on iTunes: audio feed here; video feed here. Download previous episodes here. Listen to the show via Stitcher here.