Of the 16,344 in attendance, 14,247 paid for tickets and 2,097 were comped.
More UFC 135 notes from the commission are below.
-- When it comes to fighter salaries, the commission says it only verifies that fighters are paid by promoters and fighter salaries are not disclosed.
-- Tony Ferguson was awarded the victory over Aaron Riley after it became apparent Riley had suffered an injury to his jaw. Riley has since been issued a 180-day suspension which can be reduced to 90 days with medical clearance.
--Despite a dominant win in the main event, Jon Jones was handed a 180-day suspension or 45 days with medical clearance. Meanwhile, Quinton "Rampage" Jackson was suspended for 60 days with no contact for 45 days.
-- The only other fighter recommended for a further check-up was Jame Te Huna, whom the commission suspended 180 days or minimum 30 days with medical clearance.
Latest From MMA Warehouse
- Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Walkout Shirt
- Chael Sonnen UFC 159 Walkout Shirt
- Henderson UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- Nate Diaz UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- GSP UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- Nick Diaz UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- Nick Diaz UFC 158 Hoodie
- UFC Walkout Clothing
- More: MMA Clothing | MMA Gear | MMA Shorts | MMA Gloves | MMA Shirts