* The newest member of the UFC heavyweight division Alistair Overeem will talk about his UFC 141 fight against Brock Lesnar.
* WWE superstar and long-time MMA fanatic CM Punk will discuss his love for all things MMA and MMA's influence on pro wrestling.
* MMA legend Bas Rutten will talk about his career and the latest news in MMA.
* MMA Fighting's Mike Chiappetta will review UFN 25 and preview UFC 135.
* Good friends Matt Mitrione and Sean McCorkle will return for another installment of "The Minute."
* And Jake Ellenberger will discuss his big knockout win against Jake Shields at UFN 25.
Of course, we'll be taking your calls. Give us a shout at: 212-254-0193, 212-254-0237 or 212-254-0714.
*** You can also stream the show live on your iPhone or iPad by clicking here.
Watch the show live below beginning at 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT. Subscribe to The MMA Hour on iTunes: audio feed here; video feed here. Download previous episodes here. Listen to the show via Stitcher here.