"That's ridiculous," White said Friday when asked whether Lesnar's health problems would force him to retire. "It's so far from the truth it's not even funny."
Although a recurrence of diverticulitis forced Lesnar to pull out of his previously scheduled fight against Junior dos Santos in June, White said Lesnar is in great shape and preparing to begin a training camp for a return to the Octagon.
The guy's been working up on a farm up in Canada all summer," White said of Lesnar. "He's 100 percent. His surgery went great, he's 100 percent, he's getting back into training in the next couple of weeks."
There's been no announcement of a return date for Lesnar, who hasn't fought since October of 2010. But White says UFC fans can count on seeing Lesnar fight again.
Latest From MMA Warehouse
- Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Walkout Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Photo Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Cornerman Shirt
- Chael Sonnen UFC 159 Walkout Shirt
- Henderson UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- Nate Diaz UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- GSP UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- UFC Walkout Clothing
- More: MMA Clothing | MMA Gear | MMA Shorts | MMA Gloves | MMA Shirts