Headliner Bobby Voelker made $11,000 for his TKO win over Roger Bowling, who walked away with $4,500.
Former Strikeforce champ Sarah Kaufman earned a gross purse of $10,000, but after paying her license, tax and medical expenses, was paid $6,696. Kaufman did not receive a win bonus because her contract stated she would only receive a win bonus if the fight ended via submission or (T)KO.
Check out the rest of the salaries below.
Please note, these are the purses Strikeforce reported to the Nevada state athletic commission and does not include other earnings such as sponsorships and other potential bonuses.
Also, these gross purses are before license, tax and medical expenses.
Bobby Voelker ($5,500+$5,500=$11,000) def. Roger Bowling ($4,500)
Devin Cole ($5,000+$5,000=$10,000) def. Shawn Jordan ($4,000)
Ovince St. Preux ($6,000+$6,000=$12,000) def. Joe Cason ($3,000)
Sarah Kaufman ($10,000) def. Liz Carmouche ($2,500)
Adlan Amagov ($4,000+$4,000=$8,000) def. Ron Stallings ($3,000)
T.J. Cook ($2,500+$2,500=$5,000) def. Lionel Lanham ($2,000)
Anthony Smith ($2,500+$2,500=$5,000) def. Ben Lagman ($2,000)
Bill Cooper ($2,000+$2,000=$4,000) def. Maka Watson ($2,000)
Sterling Ford ($3,000+$3,000=$6,000) def. Brian McLaughlin ($2,500)
Latest From MMA Warehouse
- Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Walkout Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Photo Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Cornerman Shirt
- Chael Sonnen UFC 159 Walkout Shirt
- Henderson UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- Nate Diaz UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- GSP UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- UFC Walkout Clothing
- More: MMA Clothing | MMA Gear | MMA Shorts | MMA Gloves | MMA Shirts