* White had no idea that ProElite has opened up shop again. "Good for them," White said. "T. Jay [Thompson] has been involved in some great fights -- SuperBrawl -- I would call him an early pioneer of the sport. Good for him."
* No main event has been signed for UFC 136 on Oct. 8 in Houston yet.
* No date has been locked down for Gray Maynard vs. Frankie Edgar III.
* White said he won't let his personal feelings get in the way of inducting Tito Ortiz into the UFC Hall of Fame.
* White is leaning towards matching up Nik Lentz and Charles Oliveira again after their UFC on Versus 4 fight was changed to a no contest. White added that he didn't think the illegal knee thrown by Oliveira was intentional.
* No decision has been made on what's next for the winner of Carlos Condit vs. Dong Hyun Kim.
* White didn't know if the Jake Shields vs. Jake Ellenberger fight will main event the "Battle on the Bayou" event on Sept. 17 in New Orleans. The UFC recently announced that the fight will be a three-rounder, leading to speculation that it won't headline the SpikeTV card.
* White recently returned from a press event in Brazil to promote UFC 134, and was surprised at how little the local media knew about the sport. "Very little knowledge about the sport amongst the media down there," he said, "which is the same thing here, but there you wouldn't expect that." He then paused and said with a smile, "that wasn't a dig at you guys. The other media."