Quinton "Rampage" Jackson and Frank Mir led all fighters on the card, each pulling in $250,000 paychecks. Jackson made $250,000 – but no disclosed win bonus – for his main event win over Matt Hamill, a dominant unanimous decision. Mir pulled in $125,000 to show and an additional $125,000 for his win over Roy Nelson in the co-main event.
Disclosed salaries that are reported to the NSAC do not include any post-fight "locker room" bonuses, disclosed UFC fight night bonuses or sponsorship deals.
The purses (show money/win bonus) are listed below.
Quinton Jackson: $250,000 (no win bonus) def. Matt Hamill: $32,000
Frank Mir: $125,000 ($125,000 win bonus) def. Roy Nelson: $15,000
Travis Browne: $8,000 ($8,000 win bonus) def. Stefan Struve: $21,000
Rick Story: $17,000 ($17,000 win bonus) def. Thiago Alves: $33,000
Brian Stann: $23,000 ($23,000 win bonus) def. Jorge Santiago: $36,000
Demetrious Johnson: $6,000 ($6,000) def. Miguel Torres: $30,000
Tim Boetsch: $18,000 ($18,000 win bonus) def. Kendall Grove: $28,000
Gleison Tibau: $25,000 ($25,000 win bonus) def. Rafaello Oliveira: $10,000
Michael McDonald: $6,000 ($6,000 win bonus) def. Chris Cariaso: $4,000
Renan Barao: $5,000 ($5,000 win bonus) def. Cole Escovedo: $6,000
Latest From MMA Warehouse
- Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Walkout Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Photo Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Cornerman Shirt
- Chael Sonnen UFC 159 Walkout Shirt
- Henderson UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- Nate Diaz UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- GSP UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- UFC Walkout Clothing
- More: MMA Clothing | MMA Gear | MMA Shorts | MMA Gloves | MMA Shirts