* Quinton "Rampage" Jackson, who faces Matt Hamill at UFC 130.
* UFC lightweight champion Frankie Edgar will discuss when he expects to return to action.
* Former Strikeforce matchmaker Rich Chou will discuss what's next for him.
* Bellator CEO Bjorn Rebney will look back at the organization's fourth season and ahead to what's next.
* New UFC featherweight Cole Escovedo, who makes his Octagon debut against Renan Barao at UFC 130.
* Kickboxer Mark Miller, who returns to action at the May 28 Ultimate Glory event after undergoing open heart surgery in 2007.
* And Matt Mitrione will return for another edition of "The Mitrione Minute." Will he discuss his altercation with Tito Ortiz at the UFC Fight Summit? Tune in to find out.
Of course, we'll be taking your calls. Give us a shout at: 212-254-0193 or 212-254-0237.
*** You can now stream the show live on your iPhone or iPad by clicking here.
Watch the show live below beginning at 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT. Subscribe to The MMA Hour on iTunes: audio feed here; video feed here. Download previous episodes here.