UFC president Dana White confirmed with MMA Fighting on Thursday that the final episode will also air on "The Deuce" next Wednesday night at both 11:00 p.m. ET and 11:30 pm ET.
"More eyeballs. We put it everywhere," White responded via text message when asked why Primetime aired on ESPN2.
"I put [Primetime] on ESPN, Ion, Versus, Spike and Fuel for more distribution," White said when asked if the ESPN airing was the result of a time buy or some other kind of deal.
The UFC currently doesn't have a broadcast deal with "The Worldwide Leader in Sports." But with UFC 129 shaping up to be the biggest MMA event in North American history, the organization is clearly doing all that it can to get the word out to as many people as possible.
UFC 129: St-Pierre vs. Shields airs live on pay-per-view from Toronto's Rogers Centre on April 30.
Update: According to an ESPN representative, the airings of Primetime episode 2 at 11:00 and 11:30 p.m. on ESPN2 generated a combined .3 cable rating.
Latest From MMA Warehouse
- Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Walkout Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Photo Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Cornerman Shirt
- Chael Sonnen UFC 159 Walkout Shirt
- Henderson UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- Nate Diaz UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- GSP UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- UFC Walkout Clothing
- More: MMA Clothing | MMA Gear | MMA Shorts | MMA Gloves | MMA Shirts