* Chael Sonnen, who we have not heard from since December, will make his first public appearance to address all the news going on his professional and personal life.
* UFC middleweight Brian Stann, who faces Jorge Santiago at UFC 130 in May.
* Bellator featherweight Joe Warren, who meets Marcos Galvao in a non-title fight at Bellator 41 on April 16.
* UFC welterweight Sean Pierson, who fights Brian Foster at UFC 129 later this month.
* MMA Fighting's Japanese correspondent Daniel Herbertson, who will talk about life in Japan since last month's natural disaster struck and the state of Japanese MMA.
* Matt Mitrione will return for the first time in three weeks to deliver his "Mitrione Minute."
And of course, we'll be taking your calls. Give us a shout at: 212-254-0193 or 212-254-0237.
Watch the show live below beginning at 1 p.m. ET / 10 a.m. PT. Download previous episodes of The MMA Hour on iTunes: audio feed here; video feed here.