The opening round winners earned $10,000 to show and another $10,000 as a win bonus. Bellator awards a total of $100,000 to the final tournament winner at the end of the season.
The complete Bellator 35 salaries are below, courtesy of the California athletic commission.
Welterweight Tournament Bouts
Lyman Good, $10,000 + $10,000 (win bonus) = $20,000 def. Chris Lozano, $10,000
Jay Hieron, $10,000 + $10,000 (win bonus) = $20,000 def. Anthony Lapsley, $10,000
Rick Hawn, $10,000 + $10,000 (win bonus) = $20,000 def. Jim Wallhead, $10,000
Brent Weedman, $10,000 + $10,000 (win bonus) = $20,000 def. Dan Hornbuckle, $10,000
Zoila Frausto, $6,000 + $6,000 (win bonus) = $12,000 def. Karina Hallman, $1,500
Waachiim Spiritwolf, $1,000 + $1,000 (win bonus) = $2,000 def. Jaime Jara, $1,000
Paul Ruiz, $500 + $500 (win bonus) = $1,000 def. Jesus Castro, $500
Brandon Bender, $1,500 + $1,500 (win bonus) = $3,000 def. Josh Herrick, $1,000
For the Tachi Palace venue, Bellator paid a $4,200 flat fee based on Federal Tribal Land regulations.
Latest From MMA Warehouse
- Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Walkout Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Photo Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Cornerman Shirt
- Chael Sonnen UFC 159 Walkout Shirt
- Henderson UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- Nate Diaz UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- GSP UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- UFC Walkout Clothing
- More: MMA Clothing | MMA Gear | MMA Shorts | MMA Gloves | MMA Shirts