* Fabricio Werdum, Josh Barnett and Scott Coker will all be in studio to discuss Strikeforce's upcoming heavyweight tournament.
* Another Strikeforce heavyweight, Herschel Walker, will return to discuss his Jan. 29 fight against Scott Carson.
* UFC middleweight Nate Marquardt will talk about his 2011 plans and his recent loss to Yushin Okami.
* Mike Roberts, Chael Sonnen and Anthony Pettis' manager, will lay out what's next for his clients.
* Jacob Volkmann will talk about getting a visit from the Secret Service and being featured on The Tonight Show after making comments about President Obama.
* Mark Hominick will talk about his UFC fight against George Roop on Jan. 22 and a potential title fight against Jose Aldo.
* And Matt Mitrione will stop by to deliver his "Mitrione Minute."
And of course, we'll be taking your calls. Give us a shout at: 212-254-0193 or 212-254-0237.
Watch the show live below beginning at a special start time 12 PM ET / 9 AM PT. Download previous episodes of The MMA Hour on iTunes here.