* UFC middleweight Chris Leben will stop by to preview his UFC 125 fight against Brian Stann.
* Heavyweight Sean McCorkle will discuss what went wrong in his fight against Stefan Struve at UFC 124.
* Bellator CEO Bjorn Rebney will explain the organization's new TV deal with MTV2.
* Matt Mitrione will grace us with his presence for another installment of "The Mitrione Minute."
* Former TUF finalist Vinny Magalhaes will talk about his recent win at M-1 Challenge 22.
* Women's MMA fighter Michelle Gutierrez will talk about her career and upcoming fight in January.
* And MMA Fighting's Ben Fowlkes will stop by to look back at WEC 53 and talk other MMA news.
And of course, we'll be taking your calls. Give us a shout at: 212-254-0193 or 212-254-0237.
Watch the show live below beginning at 1 PM ET / 10 AM PT. Download previous episodes of The MMA Hour on iTunes here.