* James Toney will stop by to discuss his desire to fight "Rampage" Jackson and his future fighting plans.
* Recently released UFC middleweight Gerald Harris will discuss what's next for him.
* Georges St-Pierre's head trainer, Firas Zahabi, will discuss GSP's win on Saturday night and what's next for the 170-pound champion.
* Heavyweight Stefan Struve will look back on his big win over Sean McCorkle.
* Brad Pickett will talk about his upcoming fight aginst Ivan Menjivar at WEC 53.
* UFC heavyweight Matt Mitrione will debut his new weekly segment: "The Mitrione Minute."
* And MMA Fighting's Mike Chiappetta will stop by to look back at UFC 124 and ahead to WEC 53.
And of course, we'll be taking your calls. Give us a shout at: 212-254-0193 or 212-254-0237.
Watch the show live below beginning at 1 PM ET / 10 AM PT. Download previous episodes of The MMA Hour on iTunes here.