Rhee said that Jung had some stitches put in to address a deep cut suffered during the fight, but is otherwise doing well.
Jung shot to instant popularity on the American MMA scene when he debuted earlier this year to an epic slugfest with Leonard Garcia in what many believe to be the fight of the year.
Despite losing a disputed split-decision, Jung -- nicknamed "The Korean Zombie" -- won over fans with his ability to seemingly walk through endless punishment to deliver his own offense.
In his follow-up fight with George Roop at WEC 51 on Thursday though, Jung never seemed to find his rhythm against the rangy, 6-foot-1 Roop. Just over a minute into the second round, Roop KO'd Jung with a left high kick as the tail end of a slick combination.
The second straight loss dropped Jung to 10-3 overall, but with his popularity and exciting style, he's likely to be back in the WEC cage after a recovery break.
"Obviously, he's upset about the loss, but he'll be back with a vengeance," Rhee said.
Latest From MMA Warehouse
- Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Walkout Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Photo Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Cornerman Shirt
- Chael Sonnen UFC 159 Walkout Shirt
- Henderson UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- Nate Diaz UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- GSP UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- UFC Walkout Clothing
- More: MMA Clothing | MMA Gear | MMA Shorts | MMA Gloves | MMA Shirts