The Bellator 28 card will be headlined by UFC veteran Rich Clementi (37-16-1) facing off against season two semifinalist Carey Vanier (9-3) in a lightweight showdown.
Horwich (25-15-1) lost in his Bellator debut in June 2009 against Bryan Baker by unanimous decision and it wasn't until his win over Leites last month that has kept him relevant in the middleweight ranks. Horwich entered the Leites fight losing five of his last six, but displayed grit and a solid ground game to tap out the BJJ black belt Leites with a rear-naked choke in the fourth round.
Eric Schambari (12-2) shares a common opponent loss with Horwich in Baker. In fact, both of Schambari's career losses came against Baker, once in the WEC via split decision and once more for Bellator by triangle choke submission in May.
Latest From MMA Warehouse
- Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Walkout Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Photo Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Cornerman Shirt
- Chael Sonnen UFC 159 Walkout Shirt
- Henderson UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- Nate Diaz UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- GSP UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- UFC Walkout Clothing
- More: MMA Clothing | MMA Gear | MMA Shorts | MMA Gloves | MMA Shirts