"Yeah, it's true," UFC president Dana White revealed Wednesday to MMAFighting.com's Ariel Helwani. "She'll be on the November cover of Playboy."
According to Celeste's official website, the 24-year-old Las Vegas native started modeling at the age of 15 and studied fitness management and nutrition at UNLV. Celeste, who joined the UFC in 2006, continues to serve as an Octagon girl to this day and remains one of the most recognizable figures during live UFC events.
"I would say Arianny is probably one of the most beloved and biggest ring card girls we've ever had so I'm sure it's going to do really well," White said.
Leah, 26, was the original Octagon girl to receive the nod for Playboy. Leah began her UFC career as an Octagon girl at UFC 48 in 2004 and gradually moved into a hosting role with the company. While she no longer works full-time for the UFC, Leah returned for two stops this year at UFC 111 and UFC 112.
(Editor's Note: Check out the full interview with Dana White below).
Latest From MMA Warehouse
- Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Walkout Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Photo Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Cornerman Shirt
- Chael Sonnen UFC 159 Walkout Shirt
- Henderson UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- Nate Diaz UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- GSP UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- UFC Walkout Clothing
- More: MMA Clothing | MMA Gear | MMA Shorts | MMA Gloves | MMA Shirts