Lesnar and Heyman are so close that when they first saw each other this week, prior to Lesnar's title fight at UFC 116 versus Shane Carwin, Lesnar handed Heyman a photo of his daughter, Mya, and Heyman's daughter, Azalea, holding hands in their strollers taken at WrestleMania in 2003. Heyman pointed to that photo and gesture as an example of how strong their eight-year bond is.
MMA Fighting spoke to Heyman following Thursday's press conference about his relationship with Lesnar, how close he came to buying Strikeforce, his new project, The Heyman Hustle, and his future in MMA and pro wrestling.
Check out the interview below.
Latest From MMA Warehouse
- Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Walkout Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Photo Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Cornerman Shirt
- Chael Sonnen UFC 159 Walkout Shirt
- Henderson UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- Nate Diaz UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- GSP UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- UFC Walkout Clothing
- More: MMA Clothing | MMA Gear | MMA Shorts | MMA Gloves | MMA Shirts