Santos, the husband of Strikeforce's 145-pound champion Cristiane "Cyborg" Santos, dropped a split decision to Joey Villasenor in his Strikeforce debut last June. That fight was contested at 185 pounds. Since then, he knocked out Daniel Zarate at Samurai Fight Combat 2 in December.
Meanwhile, Zaromskis, the current DREAM welterweight champion, lost a Strikeforce 170-pound bout to Nick Diaz in January. That loss snapped an impressive five-fight winning streak for "The Whitemare."
Zaromski's DREAM title will not be on the line in this particular fight.
Strikeforce: Los Angeles will mark the organization's first-ever midweek show. It will air on Showtime from the Nokia Theatre in Los Angeles in conjunction with the E3 Expo, a popular video game convention. Strikeforce is expected to have a large presence at the convention due its involvement in the upcoming EA Sports MMA video game, which will be released later this year.
Robbie Lawler vs. "Babalu" Sobral will headline the event. Bobby Lashley and KJ Noons have also been officially announced for the card , but their opponents are not known at this time.
Latest From MMA Warehouse
- Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Walkout Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Photo Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Cornerman Shirt
- Chael Sonnen UFC 159 Walkout Shirt
- Henderson UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- Nate Diaz UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- GSP UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- UFC Walkout Clothing
- More: MMA Clothing | MMA Gear | MMA Shorts | MMA Gloves | MMA Shirts