Semmy Schilt is defending his K-1 super heavyweight title against Errol Zimmerman Saturday at the K-1 World Grand Prix 2010 in Yokohama, and K-1 is promoting the fight as a clash of styles -- and as an opportunity for Schilt to tell people he doesn't care what they say about his style.
"Semmy is only like a robot in how he moves," Zimmerman says in K-1's official preview video. "I go for the action and I think people want to see action."
That's been a common criticism of Schilt -- he's a 6-foot-11, 300-pound monster who just mauls his opponents and isn't all that aesthetically pleasing.
Schilt, however, has a simple retort: "Everybody can shut up now about my fighting style."
Nice. I like the way these guys are hyping their fight.
Latest From MMA Warehouse
- Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Walkout Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Photo Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Cornerman Shirt
- Chael Sonnen UFC 159 Walkout Shirt
- Henderson UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- Nate Diaz UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- GSP UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- UFC Walkout Clothing
- More: MMA Clothing | MMA Gear | MMA Shorts | MMA Gloves | MMA Shirts