It's unusual to find Ikuhisa Minowa facing an opponent comparable to his size, but that doesn't mean he can't find an unusual way to jokingly train for him.
In the past he's chased flying airplanes, practiced slipping punches by avoiding baseballs in a batting cage and taken abuse from bamboo sticks while sitting on the shoulders of a training partner.
In September, Minowa trained sumo wrestling for his Super Hulk semifinal matchup against Hong-Man Choi, whom he would submit with a kneebar to accept a New Year's Eve meeting in the finals with Rameau Thierry Sokoudjou.
To prepare for Saturday's fight at Dynamite!! 2009, Minowa's latest quirky practice activity appears to be "Drunken Fist (drunken boxing)," a style of martial arts which feature fighting techniques simulating an inebriated individual.
In the video above, Minowa takes a big swig of water and channels his inner Jackie Chan.
Latest From MMA Warehouse
- Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Walkout Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Photo Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Cornerman Shirt
- Chael Sonnen UFC 159 Walkout Shirt
- Henderson UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- Nate Diaz UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- GSP UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- UFC Walkout Clothing
- More: MMA Clothing | MMA Gear | MMA Shorts | MMA Gloves | MMA Shirts