Bodog is now taking bets on Saturday's K-1 World Grand Prix Final 2009, and three-time champion Semmy Schilt is the betting favorite. Full odds below.
Semmy Schilt - 11/4
Alistair Overeem - 3/1
Badr Hari - 4/1
Remy Bonjasky - 5/1
Jerome Le Banner - 13/1
Errol Zimmerman - 14/1
Ruslan Karaev - 19/1
Ewerton Teixeira - 20/1
Field (Any other fighter not listed) - 6/1
My own personal bet would be on Remy Bonjasky. He's been my pick since the draw was announced, and he's still my pick. At 5-1, I like those odds a lot.
I would also consider placing a long shot bet on Teixeira at 20-1. K-1 announcer Michael Schiavello has written about how Teixeira's game plan might be the right one to defeat Overeem, and if Teixeira does get past Overeem, anything could happen after that.
Latest From MMA Warehouse
- Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Walkout Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Photo Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Cornerman Shirt
- Chael Sonnen UFC 159 Walkout Shirt
- Henderson UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- Nate Diaz UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- GSP UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- UFC Walkout Clothing
- More: MMA Clothing | MMA Gear | MMA Shorts | MMA Gloves | MMA Shirts