On this week's edition of The MMA Hour, we were first joined by UFC lightweight star Frankie Edgar, who faces Matt Veach at The Ultimate Fighter finale on Dec. 5. Later in the show, we spoke to Strikeforce middleweight Cung Le who returns to action following a 21-month hiatus on Dec. 19 against Scott Smith. Le discussed his future in the sport and dealing with the criticism some of his fellow fighters have said about him during his time away from the sport.
Finally, we spoke to women's MMA sensation Kerry Vera, who talked about her recent victory over Kim Couture and dealing with her newfound fame in the sport. Watch or listen to the show below.
Latest From MMA Warehouse
- Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Walkout Shirt
- Chael Sonnen UFC 159 Walkout Shirt
- Henderson UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- Nate Diaz UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- GSP UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- Nick Diaz UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- Nick Diaz UFC 158 Hoodie
- UFC Walkout Clothing
- More: MMA Clothing | MMA Gear | MMA Shorts | MMA Gloves | MMA Shirts