An opponent has not been announced, as there are still two hours of programming left and Slice is still being teased as an injury replacement, but numerous reports have stated that the brawler will meet fellow heavy hitter Houston Alexander at the finale in a catch-weight bout of 215 pounds.
Slice was eliminated from the tournament, losing to show favorite Roy Nelson by second-round TKO on the third episode of the reality television series competition. After the taping of the show, Slice began training in October with the American Top Team in Coconut Creek, Fla. to begin his camp for his TUF 10 Finale fight.
The field of remaining contestants vying for the six-figure UFC contract, Nelson, Matt Mitrione, Marcus Jones, Darrill Schoonover, James McSweeney and Brendan Schaub, will be narrowed down to two finalists on this Wednesday's two-hour episode on Spike TV at 9 PM ET.
Matt Hamill vs. Jon Jones
Frank Edgar vs. Matt Veach
Kimbo Slice vs. TBA
Brian Stann vs. Rodney Wallace
John Howard vs. Dennis Hallman
Mark Bocek vs. Joe Brammer
Latest From MMA Warehouse
- Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Walkout Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Photo Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Cornerman Shirt
- Chael Sonnen UFC 159 Walkout Shirt
- Henderson UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- Nate Diaz UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- GSP UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- UFC Walkout Clothing
- More: MMA Clothing | MMA Gear | MMA Shorts | MMA Gloves | MMA Shirts