Couture, the ex-wife of Randy Couture, was stopped by punches in the co-headliner to Kerry Vera, the wife of UFC fighter Brandon Vera. The women's fight came six days after the male counterparts fought at UFC 105.
Vera earned $4,000 to show and another $4,000 for her victory.
In the main event, Tyrone Woodley earned $3,500 to show and another $3,500 as a win bonus, while Rudy Bears won $2,500. Woodley submitted Bears with a triangle choke at 2:52 of the first round.
Couture was issued a 60-day suspension following the fight.
The four fighters in the co-headliners were the only salaries made available to FanHouse by the Kansas athletic commission.
Latest From MMA Warehouse
- Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Walkout Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Photo Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Cornerman Shirt
- Chael Sonnen UFC 159 Walkout Shirt
- Henderson UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- Nate Diaz UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- GSP UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- UFC Walkout Clothing
- More: MMA Clothing | MMA Gear | MMA Shorts | MMA Gloves | MMA Shirts