Minnesota's Stillwater Gazette is reporting that the family of the student, alleging that the student died during an altercation with Jensen, filed a suit Thursday against Jensen, Jason Jones and company Sterling Systems.
Jensen was on the trip as a bodyguard for Jason Jones' daughter Ashley, a friend of the college student. Ashley Jones and Jensen were allegedly in the same room with the student during the death of the student in a bathroom at the Sheraton Hotel in Puerto Vallarta.
According to KSTP TV, the lawsuit states that Jensen told a hotel worker that he acted in self defense, and that an autopsy revealed that the student had wounds on his face and choked on his own vomit.
The 26-year-old Jensen (7-3), selected on the show as a member of Team Rampage, succumbed to a triangle choke by Darrill Shoonover during week six of The Ultimate Fighter 10.
Latest From MMA Warehouse
- Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Walkout Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Photo Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Cornerman Shirt
- Chael Sonnen UFC 159 Walkout Shirt
- Henderson UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- Nate Diaz UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- GSP UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- UFC Walkout Clothing
- More: MMA Clothing | MMA Gear | MMA Shorts | MMA Gloves | MMA Shirts