But Henderson said today that he actually feels no animosity at all toward Bisping, and Bisping responded in kind.
On a call to promote Saturday night's Ultimate Fighter Finale, Henderson said he wasn't even sure why he referred to Bisping as a douche bag, other than maybe an occasional tendency to run his mouth too much.
"He does like to talk a lot," Henderson said of Bisping, before adding, "I've always said that he's an alright guy and a very good fighter, and a very tough person. Maybe that was something that was the result of some of the things that happened on the show, being together too long. But I don't dislike him at all. I don't think calling him a douche bag means I hate him or anything like that."
For his part, Bisping said there were no hard feelings, and that he doesn't view his UFC 100 fight with Henderson as a grudge match.
"I've always respected him as a fighter and I respect him as a person," Bisping said of Henderson. "He's not the first guy to call me a douche bag and I doubt he'll be the last, so I didn't lose much sleep over that."
Latest From MMA Warehouse
- Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Walkout Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Photo Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Cornerman Shirt
- Chael Sonnen UFC 159 Walkout Shirt
- Henderson UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- Nate Diaz UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- GSP UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- UFC Walkout Clothing
- More: MMA Clothing | MMA Gear | MMA Shorts | MMA Gloves | MMA Shirts