The Des Moines Register reports that police had to chase Neer's Audi for more than 20 miles before he was stopped. At one point an officer even bumped Neer's car and forced him to spin out, but Neer managed to re-gain control of the car and keep going.
Neer, who reportedly drove over 100 mph in a 65 mph zone, was charged with felony eluding and second-offense operating while intoxicated.
Neer is scheduled to face Mac Danzig at UFC Fight Night 17 on February 7 in Tampa.
UPDATE: Josh Neer's Manager Claims Police Used Excessive Force.
Latest From MMA Warehouse
- Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Walkout Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Photo Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Cornerman Shirt
- Chael Sonnen UFC 159 Walkout Shirt
- Henderson UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- Nate Diaz UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- GSP UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- UFC Walkout Clothing
- More: MMA Clothing | MMA Gear | MMA Shorts | MMA Gloves | MMA Shirts