Couture's wife, Kim Couture, has obtained a restraining order against Todd Beard, the president of Affliction, the clothing company that promotes MMA events and also carries Randy's clothing line, Xtreme Couture, which Kim runs.
Randy and wife Kim claim Affliction Prez Todd Beard has been on a campaign of terror against them since they asked for an accounting of profits. A Las Vegas judge just issued a temporary restraining order, prohibiting Beard from going near Kim, and that includes going near the MGM Grand when Randy fights this Saturday. And Beard can't go to the Hotel during the weigh-in the day before either.Randy Couture was once expected to sign to fight in an Affliction-promoted event. But once Randy returned to the UFC, the Couture family's relationship with Affliction soured.
According to Kim Couture's declaration, Beard has made "a series of threats and acts intended to intimidate me and otherwise coerce me to 'back off.'"
She goes on: "My fear of Mr. Beard is well-founded given his extensive criminal history. Not only has he been convicted of numerous state and federal felonies relating to fraud ...he has engaged in numerous acts of violence, including violence against women."
Latest From MMA Warehouse
- Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Walkout Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Photo Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Cornerman Shirt
- Chael Sonnen UFC 159 Walkout Shirt
- Henderson UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- Nate Diaz UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- GSP UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- UFC Walkout Clothing
- More: MMA Clothing | MMA Gear | MMA Shorts | MMA Gloves | MMA Shirts