By rule, Burkman will get an hour to try to lose two pounds and get down to the 171-pound limit. If he's not able to make weight, it's not known yet whether the fight will go on, but it most likely will. (UPDATE: Burkman got down to 171 on his second attempt, an hour later.)
All other fighters made weight, including Thiago Alves, who was the subject of much speculation after coming in three pounds overweight for his last fight, against Matt Hughes at UFC 85.
Both fighters in the main event made weight with room to spare: UFC middleweight champion Anderson Silva came in at 184, while challenger Patrick Cote came in at 183.
Full weigh in results are below.
* Burkman initially weighed in at 173; he made 171 on his second attempt an hour later.
Latest From MMA Warehouse
- Cain Velasquez UFC 160 Walkout Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Photo Shirt
- Vitor Belfort UFC on FX 8 Cornerman Shirt
- Chael Sonnen UFC 159 Walkout Shirt
- Henderson UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- Nate Diaz UFC on FOX 7 Walkout Shirt
- GSP UFC 158 Walkout Shirt
- UFC Walkout Clothing
- More: MMA Clothing | MMA Gear | MMA Shorts | MMA Gloves | MMA Shirts